Provide information to the applicant about the outcome of the process, including the terminology used, the rights conferred, and guidance on the next steps.
For the applicant:
- Issue an official statement to detail the outcome of the assessment process;
- State the purpose of the assessment (e.g., admission to further studies);
- Provide a reference for the terminology found in the official statement. Terminology used outside Canada may differ from that used in Canada;
- Explain the rights conferred by this statement to the applicant;
- When possible, provide guidance on the next steps, depending on the purpose of the assessment.