Comply with the Pan-Canadian Quality Assurance Framework for the Assessment of International Academic Credentials (QAF)
This step complies with guiding principle 39 of QAF.
Consult QAF to get more information.
Consult additional resources
You may find useful information in other resources, such as:
- an overview of education in Canada, with contextual information on:
- ministries/departments responsible for education in Canada;
- elementary and secondary education systems;
- postsecondary education systems;
- quality assurance in postsecondary education;
- credit transfer and articulation;
- academic credentials and qualifications frameworks;
- finding an educational institution;
- ÉduCanada, Canada's international education brand;
- detailed information about each provincial and territorial education system in Canada;
- the Web sites of:
- educational institutions in Canada, to identify a similar academic credential. Use CICIC's Directory of Educational Institutions in Canada as your starting point to find their Web sites;
- professional regulatory authorities in Canada, to identify academic programs leading to professional registration and/or licensing in regulated occupations. Use CICIC's section on search by future occupation as your starting point to find their Web sites.
For more information, consult CICIC's education portal.