If available, search your organization's information systems to locate contextual resources. You may also consult other members of the assessment community to obtain further assistance.
For internal procedures:
- Search for any previous similar applications processed by your organization in the past. It may be exactly the same or share similarities, such as the:
- issuing educational institution;
- completed academic program;
- academic credential obtained after completion.
- Verify whether any reciprocity agreement exists between your organization and the issuing educational institution. Such an agreement may be in place to facilitate the recognition process.
- Consult other internal and external resources to support your process. CICIC's tool box can support your research process and provide a space to consult with other members of the pan-Canadian academic credential assessment community.