Comply with the Pan-Canadian Quality Assurance Framework for the Assessment of International Academic Credentials (QAF)
This step complies with guiding principles 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27 of QAF.
Consult QAF to get more information.
Consult additional resources
You may find useful information in other resources, such as:
- Canadian Association for Prior Learning Assessment (CAPLA). (2015). Quality Assurance for the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in Canada.
- EAR Consortium (EP-Nuffic, UK NARIC, ENIC-NARIC France, and ENIC-NARIC Poland). (2012). European Area of Recognition (EAR) Manual, chapter 2, 11, and 12;
- EAR-HEI Consortium (EP-Nuffic, ENIC-NARIC France, ENIC-NARIC Latvia, ENIC-NARIC Ireland, European University Association (EUA), ENIC-NARIC Lithuania, ENIC-NARIC Denmark, ENIC-NARIC Poland and Tuning Educational Structures in Europe). (2016). European Recognition Manual for Higher Education Institutions (EAR-HEI), part II, item 10. Part V, item 21.
- ENIC-NARIC Networks. Retrieved on March 1, 2016. Recognize Qualifications held by Refugees.
- World Education Services – Canada. (2012). Best Practices: Strategies and Processes to Obtain Authentic International Educational Credentials, chapter 9;